Need Support Beams,Lally Cols, Concrete Pads Added to Existing Chief Plan

audioresearch

I need to add in the basement a support beam, lally columns under it, concrete pads under those columns, and notches put in the foundation for the ends of the support beams. This would be added to an existing Chief plan for which I have the plan export and layout file. The work I would receive would consist of a .mp4 video file(see below), revised plan export file set, and revised layout file.

I seek someone who would make a video of his work that I would receive so I can lean more about using this software. I prefer someone who would bill me at or below the rate of $75/hour(billable by the minute for each minute worked) for the run time of the video plus an additional 10 minutes of time for mailing to me the video, revised plan export, and revised layout file. The video should be made of a shared computer session in which I can participate such as by at least being able to speak and have my voice made part of the video recording such as can be done with sharing applications such as "Zoom".

Thanks very much.

Bob in Massachusetts

I only have the trial version of Chief Architect which I am using to try to learn as much about how to use the software as I can in the time I have available.

And so, I have no way to save any work I might do and that is why I hire people here to do the plan work for me.

I'm just looking to have a main support beam put in across the house in a specific location. That beam would consist of three 2 X 10's supported every 7 feet by a 3.5" lally column with a 3' X 3' concrete pad that is 8" thick under it. Each end of the support beam would sit in a foundation pocket.

This shouldn't be a lot of work for someone who knows Chief well.

Any takers out there?

47 minutes ago, audioresearch said:

I only have the trial version of Chief Architect

Have you considered Renting CA for several months ($199 per/mth)......or if I was you, I'd consider buying HD Pro ( $495) since it has many of the Features you'd need?

To provide the File and Layout Bob , whoever helps you would have to redraw everything in his/her version 1st....since with the Trial you can't supply the Person what you have done so far. Could I do that for you yes, but for the same money i am thinking HD Pro could be yours.

13 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Have you considered Renting CA for several months ($199 per/mth)......or if I was you, I'd consider buying HD Pro ( $495) since it has many of the Features you'd need?

To provide the File and Layout Bob , whoever helps you would have to redraw everything in his/her version 1st....since with the Trial you can't supply the Person what you have done so far. Could I do that for you yes, but for the same money i am thinking HD Pro could be yours.

Just a followup Bob about my advice to get HD Pro ..... although the C.A.P Trial doesn't expire you can't do anything with it (for obvious reasons)  but I would suggest Renting HD Pro 2019 instead now as HD Pro 2020 will come out in several months and I believe you would get that as part of the Rental Agreement (latest version guarantee but check the Rental FAQ)  and then if you decide to keep it, Buy the Rental out for HD Pro 2020. ( again check the Rental FAQ for terms).

If you Buy outright now you will have 2019 and the upgrade would be $99 I think.

I should clarify that I hired a consultant in the past who has drawn up my plans using Chief Architect and so yes, I do have a full plan export and a layout file. So there is no need for you to have to redraw my plan and put in a lot of time doing that.

I simply need someone to take those existing files and add main support beams (three 2 X 10's nailed together) under the first floor, lally columns, and pads under those columns plus 2 foundation pockets to accept the ends of the support beam.