Framing schedule length display

Tdgdesign

15 hours ago, Tdgdesign said:

Is there a way to set the tolerances of the lengths displayed for framing members in the schedule? Similar to dimensions where you can round up or down the accuracy?

Thanks!

you don't really say what you are trying to achieve and I think Michael is right.... but I am curious why you would want to Round up or Down in the Schedule ? If the Model is accurate so should the Schedule be?

M.

I agree about accuracy of model but lets be honest its easier to just round a joist length from 11'-10 11/16" to 12'-0" inside a generated schedule than it is to go deep into the model to mess with it. Cause who outside of NASA needs a cut list that accurate?

1 hour ago, Tdgdesign said:

I agree about accuracy of model but lets be honest its easier to just round a joist length from 11'-10 11/16" to 12'-0" inside a generated schedule than it is to go deep into the model to mess with it. Cause who outside of NASA needs a cut list that accurate?

The Material List will let you Set BUY LIST as the default....... under Structural Member Reporting. I Copy the Default one and set my own Buylist

Buy List is Editable, you can add or change the default lengths and sizes and even set the Kerf width if you'd like.

M.