New Stained Concrete Textures missing

Kduke11

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, FireflyDesigns said:

I don't have this as an option and I have Premier x11. Have you updated your software?

they are there in 21.1.1.2 , you may need to update you library catalogs? I hadn't noticed them before this post though...

the textures should be in the Referenced Files Folder inside the CoreCatalogFiles Zipfile eg:.

C:\ProgramData\Chief Architect Premier X11\Referenced Files\CoreCatalogFiles.zip#zip:Mixed Aurora.jpg

M.

4 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

they are there in 21.1.1.2 , you may need to update you library catalogs? I hadn't noticed them before this post though...

the textures should be in the Referenced Files Folder inside the CoreCatalogFiles Zipfile eg:.

C:\ProgramData\Chief Architect Premier X11\Referenced Files\CoreCatalogFiles.zip#zip:Mixed Aurora.jpg

M.

I've updated my software, how do I go about updating the catalog? I just assumed that updated with the software.

23 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Select Library, top menu bar. There is an option to update the catalogs.

I do this about once a week as CA is always updating the catalogs with new textures etc including the Bonus and Manufacturer Libriaries.

M.

6 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I do this about once a week as CA is always updating the catalogs with new textures etc including the Bonus and Manufacturer Libriaries.

M.

Most likely a good habit to adopt, CA should really consider an auto update option and save us the time manually updating the libraries.

Personally, though I like lots of materials, how many hardwoods do we need. I suspect between the core catalogs and the manufacturer catalogs we already have 200 or more choices. Just to complain a bit more many of them look almost identical anyways. As I have been doing more stress testing it is becoming very evident that they really should put those people to work on some other more important fixes and improvements. 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 3:36 PM, Kbird1 said:

M.

So, Mick, are we supposed to get a message (after we update the catalogues) telling us update complete?  I updated and afterwards checked a couple of catalogues I know there have been changes in, but it doesn't appear to have changed. 

(EDIT) 2 hours later (I don't know why it took that long probably all the content) I had a message pop up showing all the catalogues that had been updated. 

6 hours ago, Evolution said:

So, Mick, are we supposed to get a message (after we update the catalogues) telling us update complete?  I updated and afterwards checked a couple of catalogues I know there have been changes in, but it doesn't appear to have changed. 

(EDIT) 2 hours later (I don't know why it took that long probably all the content) I had a message pop up showing all the catalogues that had been updated. 

Hi Bob..  looks like you got your answer..... but 2 hours?  you will get a message telling you what libraries were updated or that it has completed checking also normally if the Library is open you can actually see the progress bar at the bottom of the library window.

There is another thread from about a month ago and TS has confirmed that if you modify the name of the Chief Libraries when you download them, they won't later update automatically. There are pluses and minuses too this , you can use this info to install an old library alongside a new one for example eg the Certainteed Library for X11 no longer has Fiber Cement Siding, the X10 library does.

M.