Trainer's page shows Auto Interior Dimen, X11 does not

PIR-Designs

Hi,

I just purchased Chief Architect Premier X11 (at the KBIS 2019) and am watching training videos. At one point in the video, he asks us to use pull-down menu and choose "Auto Interior Dimensions" (photo attached) but when I pull that same menu down, I don't have that choice. (This is happening throughout the video I'm watching.) How do I find out the method of getting all of the options on my drop down menu that the trainer is asking us to do on our menu? Thank you.

Auto Interior Dimensions on trainer's page.jpg

Chief Architect Premier not showing Auto Interior Dimensions.jpg

23 minutes ago, MilitaryTVgirl said:

Hi,

I just purchased Chief Architect Premier X11 (at the KBIS 2019) and am watching training videos. At one point in the video, he asks us to use pull-down menu and choose "Auto Interior Dimensions" (photo attached) but when I pull that same menu down, I don't have that choice. (This is happening throughout the video I'm watching.) How do I find out the method of getting all of the options on my drop down menu that the trainer is asking us to do on our menu? Thank you.

Old Video , in X11 it is now on the Edit Toolbar , the Icon is a large A with a double ended Arrow diagonally above it.

image.thumb.png.faa78880234037fd7c1fcbc440122940.png

M.

**Beaten by P. :)

I'm guessing Chief was just getting too many complaints about all the unwanted, excessive, and duplicate/triplicate dimensions showing up on the plan so they decided to help us by doing a little micromanaging (forcing us to use the tool in the edit toolbar instead).  I think it was a good move.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, Alaskan_Son said:

I'm guessing Chief was just getting too many complaints about all the unwanted, excessive, and duplicate/triplicate dimensions showing up on the plan so they decided to help us by doing a little micromanaging (forcing us to use the tool in the edit toolbar instead).  I think it was a good move.  

I agree but it why do they have to hide it in plain sight! LOL

Its like when I send my son out to the garage and tell him to get a tool for me and he comes back and says he can find it. I then tell him to go back out there and just look at what is in front of you and he come's back in and says, yea it was just sitting on the bench right there in front of me.

It's funny how we tend to look to hard sometimes when all along its right in front of us the whole time.

Appreciate you my friend!

• Like 2