Unwanted Lines in vector views

wolftide45

Please see attached screenshot - can anyone assist in ridding these lines from the corners of the 2nd floor walls and between floors from my vector views? The line between Foundation and 1st floor is black, between 1st and 2nd Floor is white (I don't think this one shows in layouts, but the one on the foundation level does). Kind of annoying -- also, not sure if related, but when you toggle between 1st and 2nd floor in the plan view, the line (or line weight) of the main layer is different but I'm using the same wall. Is there a setting that could change this from floor to floor?

test1.JPG

template2.plan

Those line styles are controlled by your layer settings.  You put the lower floor walls on a layer called "Walls, Exterior" that is set to use a gray color in your Camera View Layer Set.  The walls on the upper floor on the other hand are on the "Walls, Normal" layer which is set to use black in the Camera View Layer Set.  The walls on the foundation level are similarly on a layer set to use a black color in that layer set. 

• Like 1