2 Panel Ranch slider with windows in fixed panel

Mainspace

Hi All

Any ideas how to acomplish this please...

We have a company which uses this door type (1800w x 2040 high 2 panel ranch slider with crash rails 800 high from ffl and 2040 high with 2 x 600 awning windows in the fixed exterior panel)  extensively and want to create it as a "door" that can be reversed to have the opening panel either LH or RH opening...

I've tried using a standard ranch slider with muntins for the crash rails successfully, but have been unable to insert the windows using muntins and showing the opening indicators on the elevations...

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Steve

I would just build 2 Mulled Units and keep both in the library , you could use 1 but your'd have to un-mull it to reverse the Slider, so easier to just keep two in the Library.

Post a sample plan if you need someone to play with it ........  and don't forget to do your Signature at some point particularly with the Version you are using , ie. no point someone working on a plan if you can't open it later....

Hi All and thanks to Eric and Mick for responding.

After having spent some considerable time trying to find a way to achieve this I managed to do it by using a single "Pocket Door" using glass panel, and creating a series of stacked vertical windows, 2 with single awning and one fixed and blocked to create one window. I then blocked the pocket door with the window to get the desired Look (Both in plan and elevation)... I gave it a specific label and treated it as a door where it shows with the correct "Specified Label" and have given it a specific code manufacture information etc to show correctly on the door schedule and material pricing list.

Regards

Steve

Chief - V.X10

Windows 10 Pro

Samsung Laptop - Series 9. Intel Core I7-8GB ram

1800 sl dr with windows.jpg