Line Styles

mscpbd

I'm sure I have to be missing something but I can't seem to get the linestyles to show up right in X11.  The dashes, centerlines, etc all look like solid lines;  I've had no problems in any other version in reference to line spacing/styles.  BTW - the thickness works fine, it's the line spaces.

Debra

lines.jpg

line2.jpg

If everything you try is a solid line then there must be a referencing issue I would think.  Are your Core Catalog Line Styles intact ?

Maybe also check to see if any of your custom line styles are in your user library.

How does the new Line Style Management DBX look ?  Possibly empty ?

I have a "CoreLineStyes.calib" file that is dated 12/27/2016.   It obviously has not been updated in a while.  You could retrieve it from your X10 folder and put it into your X11 folder to see if it has been corrupted some how.  This would be that path : C:\ProgramData\Chief Architect Premier X10\Core Libraries.

It's probably not your libraries.  Line styles are saved in the plan.  If the plan looks fine on other machines then the problem is probably either preference or system related.

Please check your "Endcap Printed Length" in your Preferences under CAD.  This should be a very small number such as 1/16" and if it is a large number then all lines may end up looking solid.

If this is not your problem, then you may want to reset your preferences.  If this still does not solve the problem, then it could be some other system problem and I would recommend that you contact technical support for further assistance.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, mscpbd said:

I just installed X11 on my new laptop and apparently there is some kind of issue with x11 on my older one. I'm just glad to find out it's not the program and that my drawings will look correct.

Thanks so much!

Debra

Perhaps a Videocard Driver Issue on the Old Computer ?