NICE Job on X11 Chief Team!!!

HumbleChief

Great upgrade. Just got around to play with the new render overlay of existing and proposed. Easy to do. Being able to overlay or reference and existing plan over the proposed is a huge plus and time saver. Very painless upgrade, Good job Chief!

• Upvote 1

Just submitted my first set of plans using X11 and started my second.

Yes, I am also very happy with the upgrades! I'm also excited about the notes but have trouble finding the time to learn how to use them. I may wait for a good video, but either way things are working well. The new "Plan Views" are a time saver!

Yes, the CA Team did a great job on this upgrade. No issues bringing plans forward, have not encountered any crashes or error warnings. Some very useful improvements, stacked molding control and visualization in DBX and symbol stretch zone visualization in DBX are huge time savers for me. Definitely a positive step forward.

coulda, woulda shoulda people all over the world say thank you for listening and thank you for many really great enhancements to the great product.  As a convert from AutoCAD Architecture, I am knocked out with the great features that make it possible for me to sell my work with astounding presentation tools.  

Just a quick aside: (the following to be read out loud in a theatrical whisper) "Please stop all advertising and promotion of your product.  I really don't want my competition to know how I do this."  

Simply wonderful.  Thanks.