Polyline Sidewalk Apron Curb Cut Not Working

DeveloSpec

Does anyone know how to cut a curb?

I placed a polyline sidewalk and connected it to a road and the the curb apron does not build.  (LEFT SIDE OF PHOTO)

I placed a regular sidewalk and connected it to a road and the curb apron cuts pefect. (RIGHT SIDE OF PHOTO)

any help would be great.

Is there a manual way to cut a curb?

sidewalk.png

14 hours ago, DeveloSpec said:

Does anyone know how to cut a curb?

I placed a polyline sidewalk and connected it to a road and the the curb apron does not build.  (LEFT SIDE OF PHOTO)

I placed a regular sidewalk and connected it to a road and the curb apron cuts pefect. (RIGHT SIDE OF PHOTO)

any help would be great.

Is there a manual way to cut a curb?

sidewalk.png

Normally a Road is not used for a Driveway as you have done , so you wouldn't need the Curb Apron at the Sidewalk , just at the actual Road.

M.

23 hours ago, DeveloSpec said:

no because the sidewalk on the left is different angles.. not straight (can't see in the photo) and as far as I know, a regular sidewalk can not be in different shapes.

there has to be some way to cut a curb in CA!

Try a short length of straight sidewalk on the left, as Eric suggested earlier, and then run your curved sidewalk up to the end of the straight.

10 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Normally a Road is not used for a Driveway as you have done , so you wouldn't need the Curb Apron at the Sidewalk , just at the actual Road.

M.

I make all my driveways using the road function, sidewalks also.  Makes it very easy to add a stamped concrete pattern to the edge by editing the curb.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:43 AM, DeveloSpec said:

no because the sidewalk on the left is different angles.. not straight (can't see in the photo) and as far as I know, a regular sidewalk can not be in different shapes.

Can you post a plan diagram of the left hand sidewalk/road junction.

Is it curved or bent?

If a sidewalk runs into a road at an angle, the sidewalk will trim to the road.

You can snap sidewalks end to end and form a "bent" sidewalk.