Notes

mscpbd

I love the new note feature but I'm really wanting to create notes for different sheets and not continue with the same numbering and schedule.  I'd really like to be able to have a note like 

A1 to appear on the elevation sheet

A2...

A3

E1 to appear on the electrical sheet

E2 etc.

Maybe I've missed something but I can't figure out how to do that, everytime a add a new note it just adds to the same schedule. I would like to have the notes on the page needed, only.

Debra

30 minutes ago, SNestor said:

I'd love to see a video from Chief...or one of the experts on here showing how to setup and used NOTES effectively.  I'm surprised Chief wasn't prepared with a load of new X11 videos to help us all get a jump start.

I'm not sure what there really is to show.  Drop a note in the plan and it gets added to the schedule.  Create multiple note types and multiple note defaults if you want.  Its really just up to you how you use them.  I could be wrong on this point, but I suspect if you're having a very difficult time figuring out how to use them then you just might not need them.  

On a side note, I would personally ignore the ability to display in 3D (at least at first) and just turn that layer off in 3D.  That one detail just adds a little confusion to the mix and its just weird IMO.