Another Problem to go Along with the Last One I Posted

contractcad

Never had this Problem before, in a rush to get some preliminary PDFs to the customer so I'm probably overlooking something simple.  Take a look at several plan views in my attached PDF drawing package and notice the fat lines.  I see nowhere where I can adjust the output and I've looked at all my layer lineweights and don't see anything amiss there either. Can't adjust anything in either PDF printer I'm trying to use as well.  The only thing I messed with that I can remember was cranking up a hatch lineweight in the polygon box I was trying to use but I don't see how that would affect everything else.  Anyone have a clue to what I am missing?

ad_25500_167.pdf

Impossible to tell whats going on without at least the layout file, but I'd say 95% of the time I see a problem like this its because a person changed one of these 2 settings not knowing what they were doing...

Print.thumb.png.3cf8cd4edc30590fc7807f4088c65971.png

Its usually the scale that gets changed though.  Unless you have a very good reason to change that scale (printing at an upscaled scale for example), then that setting should always be 1 to 1 in layout. 

Thanks Alaskan, checking "use layout line scaling" on each corresponding layout box fixed my problem, but my "Drawing  Sheet Setup" is correct and I haven't changed it. I'm sure it has to do with me changing my scale when sending a plot plan to layout view several days ago and now that scale is always defaulting to what I previously selected. (1/4" = 8Ft) rather the 1/4"=1ft that I am using for these floor plans. Don't have a clue why it's still defaulting to that odd scale when I know I've sent several views to layout using the correct scale.  Now I know several slipped by and ended up on the sheet at the 1/4" = 8ft and I had to rescale them but I don't know if these are the only ones that caused me problems or if it's more global.  I think it was all plan views had problems and none of my elevations (which also default to the odd scale) did.

My Elevations are giving other problems tho' which I mentioned in my other post, namely dimensions shifting that are part of the elevation view as well as  grade lines shifting that were overlaid on the sheet's layout box (when printing to a pdf file).