What is this Symbol

basilbabaa

I could not toggle on/off on a Mac...  had to find the Default button to get it to go back.  

But I did not have that Toolbar on and hunting for it was driving me crazy!  thanks so much!

My toolbars are all goofed up.

Any way to reset whole interface to defaults back to out of the box interface.  I'd like to start over...  ha ha...

9 minutes ago, basilbabaa said:

I could not toggle on/off on a Mac...  had to find the Default button to get it to go back.  

But I did not have that Toolbar on and hunting for it was driving me crazy!  thanks so much!

My toolbars are all goofed up.

Any way to reset whole interface to defaults back to out of the box interface.  I'd like to start over...  ha ha...

Toggle has never worked for me either (PC), so I have a default Icon just for going back on my toolbar too.

2 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Toggle has never worked for me either (PC), so I have a default Icon just for going back on my toolbar too.

Mick,

The Edit Behavior tools are not toggles, you have to select another edit behavior type if you want to get out of an edit bahavior - you always need to be in an Edit Behavior so a toggle would not work.

Basil,

Preferences>Reset Options...

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, glennw said:

Mick,

The Edit Behavior tools are not toggles, you have to select another edit behavior type if you want to get out of an edit bahavior - you always need to be in an Edit Behavior so a toggle would not work.

Thanks Glenn , like Basil I thought from reading the Manual etc , (which says click the corresponding Toggle button), I thought I could click the same Icon again to go back to Default , but could never get it to work , so ended up add a Default button to my Toolbar too.

M.

• 7 months later...
23 minutes ago, basilbabaa said:

And what about this Terrain related cursor symbol?  What is it and how to turn it off?

395541391_ScreenShot2019-09-17at2_20_11PM.png.e0f6f094590bbb99f3782c0626860d5a.png

you need to rebuild your Terrain........ or Open the Terrain DBX and make sure the Automatic Rebuild is ON....

PS . there are 12 of these Icons , see page 35 of the Reference Manual or use the F1 Key Help File

M.

• Upvote 1