A-Frame Shed Rood

Oostin

How would I go about raising the height of my roof, without changing the pitch? I want the roof line to end at the deck, but when I try to modify the roof with the edit handle the wall comes up against. I want the wall to end at the deck of my A-frame, ad have the roof end at the deck.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

20 minutes ago, Oostin said:

How would I go about raising the height of my roof, without changing the pitch? I want the roof line to end at the deck, but when I try to modify the roof with the edit handle the wall comes up against. I want the wall to end at the deck of my A-frame, ad have the roof end at the deck.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

would you mind posting your .plan file?

The Roof Plane Controls the Wall Height, setting the Overhang on that Side to 1 1/2" (flush to wall in cross section) may get you close , but the Roof plane will need to be edited if you plan on walking around the Corner to the Side Deck.

7 minutes ago, solver said:

Select the roof planes, use Transform/Replicate (move in the Z axis). This will be like grabbing them at the ridge and lifting straight up. 

There are plenty of videos on doing this type of thing on the Chief site.

Would you mind linking one of these videos? I tried finding one myself but I could not figure out which one I am meant to be looking at. Thank you for your help.