Larger text for Surface Mount Electrical

MikeR1969

Yes that is an issue that can be fixed.  Go to Cad Block Management and insert the cad block into your plan and explode the block.  Edit to your liking and re block then rename and assign to the symbol as 2D cad block in Symbol DBX.

21 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Yes that is an issue that can be fixed.  Go to Cad Block Management and insert the cad block into your plan and explode the block.  Edit to your liking and re block then rename and assign to the symbol as 2D cad block in Symbol DBX.

Thanks.  I was hoping it could be changed in a future update but that will work until then.

31 minutes ago, MikeR1969 said:

Thanks.  I was hoping it could be changed in a future update but that will work until then.

Yes eventually it will happen but save your customized symbol in your user library for now and maybe there will be other things you will want to customize now that you know how.

27 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Also good to know but what I meant was just as simple comparison to what Mike posted at the top that shows relative scale.

Stock CO.JPG

I thought the 1" grid would show up better in my screenshot so that it would be a bit more obvious as to the size. 6" diameter. Hope that helps.