6 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Duet Display is available for Mac and Windows, or you can use the built in Sidecar app

Unfortunately sidecar has limitations to the newest hardware and my Mac Pro 6.1 doesn’t support it.  But I willcheck into duet for Mac.

thanks I might give this a ahot

POST 27

We're you as excited about the Cafe line of GE appliances at IBS this year? I sure was!! so I stuffed it into my first project back in the office.

I did not model these, they are from the manufacturer, I simply fixed a lot of mistakes and cleaned up a lot of geometry, then imported and covered in custom materials. I did not have time to clean these up and reduces faces so be warned, these are 30-50K face count which will slow your computer down.

200130-LOD3-E38.thumb.jpg.dceb7bf65ce0ec90fdcd93525c1268e5.jpg

CLICK ME TO GO BACK TO THE INDEX!!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 6:46 PM, Renerabbitt said:

POST 30

New tutorial for building showers efficiently in Chief X-12:

Thanks Rene -- one new feature in X12 you could of also used it the ability to remove Room Moldings from any wall now , you could also set that in the defaults for the Shower Curb Wall in your Template.

I'm also wondering which Glass or how you altered the material to get it to show better in Camera Views  thanks.

image.thumb.png.ac72f632c1259d49e12eed56ff9664c2.png 

24 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Thanks Rene -- one new feature in X12 you could of also used it the ability to remove Room Moldings from any wall now , you could also set that in the defaults for the Shower Curb Wall in your Template.

I'm also wondering which Glass or how you altered the material to get it to show better in Camera Views  thanks.

image.thumb.png.ac72f632c1259d49e12eed56ff9664c2.png 

Thanks Kbird- I forgot to address this but my SHWR room in the style pallette did not have room moldings so they were removed when I applied it to the room. You can see it in the video..there were a few tricks I didn't mention..oops :)

I'll try and upload the shower glass texture tomorrow :)

2 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Thanks Kbird- I forgot to address this but my SHWR room in the style pallette did not have room moldings so they were removed when I applied it to the room. You can see it in the video..there were a few tricks I didn't mention..oops :)

I'll try and upload the shower glass texture tomorrow :)

Thanks , if you would mind sharing the Glass texture that would be great.

at the start of the Video you used the Room Molding Polyline to remove the Shower Curb base, with the new No Room Molding set in the Wall Defaults in X12 that wouldn't be need to be done. ......especially if using the Pallet is needed or desired.

Mick.

2 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Thanks , if you would mind sharing the Glass texture that would be great.

at the start of the Video you used the Room Molding Polyline to remove the Shower Curb base, with the new No Room Molding set in the Wall Defaults in X12 that wouldn't be need to be done. ......especially if using the Pallet is needed or desired.

Mick.

Maybe I’m missing something. I did want baseboard in the bathroom, just not against the curb. Is that what you’re saying we can do now? Edit: ah I see it now. Nice!

5 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

Maybe I’m missing something. I did want baseboard in the bathroom, just not against the curb. Is that what you’re saying we can do now? Edit: ah I see it now. Nice!

Yep :) ....... I guess my Pic wasn't as clear as I thought, I really like it , much easier to use that the Room Polyline when needed.

Mick.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:46 PM, Renerabbitt said:

POST 30

New tutorial for building showers efficiently in Chief X-12:

Great explanation.  I picked up a couple of tricks.  BTW I do the same thing with my shower curb wall, and you can set it as a default to remove that base molding so you don't have to remove it from the room.  Also I like your idea of making it a set room and am thinking you probably can remove the default molding in that room the same as setting your mud bed floor and changing your floor tile.  

Thanks Rene!

3 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

POST 33

Twinmotion is getting so popular that I had to dive in:

I’ve been enjoying your recent YouTube videos on TwinMotion. It’s great to see someone as well versed in Chief as you are, go through a discovery mode exploring this awesome tool. 
Keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, Michael_Gia said:

I’ve been enjoying your recent YouTube videos on TwinMotion. It’s great to see someone as well versed in Chief as you are, go through a discovery mode exploring this awesome tool. 
Keep up the great work!

Appreciate it, more to come hopefully by the end of the week. LOVE hearing this feedback, thank you :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Renerabbitt said:

Appreciate it, more to come hopefully by the end of the week. LOVE hearing this feedback, thank you :)

Always fun to watch a professional at work!

ps. How did you get to be so smart?  ;-)

• Renerabbitt changed the title to FREE SYMBOLS AND CATALOGS