POST 23

I AM CHECKING THE POLL TO SEE WHAT CONTENT IS MOST DESIRED..SO HERE'S

A VIDEO SPECIFICALLY FOR @rispgiu 

WITH A MATERIAL FILE MADE FROM THE VIDEO

A VIDEO SPECIFICALLY FOR BARRY WITH A SURPRISE TIP TOWARD THE END:

HAVE FUN!!

DOWNLOAD: RABS AUTUMN LEAVES.calibz

CLICK ME TO GO BACK TO THE INDEX!!!

Thank you Rene, I will look at it through the weekend, I am very excited :)

BTW about the folders between my two Macs, I realized that I did not need to have two folders, at least I don't think. So I have moved everything to my iCloud folder (I have retained a copy of the originals just in case) Nowthe same files and materials that are on my iMac are also on my Macbook. 

Rene, I lied, I already looked at it lol I couldn't wait :) 

It looks great, very very informative I really do enjoy the way you explain things and your thoughts processes are very similar to mine so for me it is easy to follow. 

BTW although my name has an E at the end the pronunciation is JUICE-eh'-peh :)

1 hour ago, rispgiu said:

So I have moved everything to my iCloud

Thank you for the compliments, means a lot to me!

Without having tried it before with iCloud specifically, I think what you’ll run into is conflicted copies of the user folder if one Mac is still writing to disc while the other is opened up to CA...it can be tough to avoid...hence the need for the two folders.

when one folder conflicts with another in windows it saves both but renames the new folder which CA won’t recognize. If it goes unnoticed people tend to lose a symbol and when they need it most it’s buried in a renamed user folder or even overwritten and lost to the abyss.

thats the main reason for that vid.

I have limited experience with CA in Mac as we donated our MacBook this year

2 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

Thank you for the compliments, means a lot to me!

Without having tried it before with iCloud specifically, I think what you’ll run into is conflicted copies of the user folder if one Mac is still writing to disc while the other is opened up to CA...it can be tough to avoid...hence the need for the two folders.

when one folder conflicts with another in windows it saves both but renames the new folder which CA won’t recognize. If it goes unnoticed people tend to lose a symbol and when they need it most it’s buried in a renamed user folder or even overwritten and lost to the abyss.

thats the main reason for that vid.

I have limited experience with CA in Mac as we donated our MacBook this year

Rene I had not thought of that. Do you think I could possibly have an issue even though I only have 1 license?

10 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

POST 23

HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THERE WEEKEND

HERE IS A NEW MODERN DOOR SYMBOL AND DOOR ASSEMBLY(INCLUDES JAMB CASING AND LOCKSET)

305370016_RABSMODERNDOOR1.thumb.png.86eabf8600680dc710392d2418addd0f.png

Rendered in CA PBR :)

ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD: RABS MODERN DOOR1.calibz

CLICK ME TO GO BACK TO THE INDEX!!!

HI Rene , did you change this post/file ? could of sworn I downloaded it this morning ? but I haven't installed it yet, was it corrupt?

M.

1 minute ago, Kbird1 said:

HI Rene , did you change this post/file ? could of sworn I downloaded it this morning ? but I haven't installed it yet, was it corrupt?

M.

Could not get the image to load- shouldn't be anything wrong with the model- chrome just would not preview the image no matter what I tried

8 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Could not get the image to load- shouldn't be anything wrong with the model- chrome just would not preview the image no matter what I tried

Strange cos I looked at it in FF this morning,  I think it was?  but it appears "clearer" now , not quite as "atmospheric" perhaps

M.

11 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Strange cos I looked at it in FF this morning,  I think it was?  but it appears "clearer" now , not quite as "atmospheric" perhaps

M.

Yeah that was prior to processing on IG, so that image is straight out of CA

6 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Yeah that was prior to processing on IG, so that image is straight out of CA

The "scene" look pretty Cool I think , nicely done , I do remember it saying something about IG now you mention it.....

Guess I should delete these posts so as not to mess-up your thread...ok?

24 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

The "scene" look pretty Cool I think , nicely done , I do remember it saying something about IG now you mention it.....

Guess I should delete these posts so as not to mess-up your thread...ok?

don't think it really matters, probably easier to navigate using the index for most people I imagine...maybe I should list things chronologically instead of by catagory

20 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

don't think it really matters, probably easier to navigate using the index for most people I imagine...maybe I should list things chronologically instead of by catagory

I think Categories works myself , not sure it really matters if you posted it last week or last month, people are just happy you are willing to share :)

58 minutes ago, Downingdesigns said:

Hey Rene, awesome work!! im not sure how you pump these out so quickly haha

I would love to find some pipe shelving and some industrial materials. Do you have any or has anybody else on here ever shared some? Thanks in advance

Admittedly a lot of these have been produced in years past and I am just cleaning them up and readying for share.

Do you have a picture example of your shelving?

1 minute ago, Downingdesigns said:

something like this

kind've a tough one...I think this would be unique to the space, can you think of just say 3 shelves that would make sense for the end user? might be possible, stretch planes and zones are limiting

6 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

kind've a tough one...I think this would be unique to the space, can you think of just say 3 shelves that would make sense for the end user? might be possible, stretch planes and zones are limiting

so im just looking the pipe if possible. have you ever seen any content for CA that would be like this?

5 minutes ago, Downingdesigns said:

so im just looking the pipe if possible. have you ever seen any content for CA that would be like this?

Would just do this with a molding polyline using a round molding. A bit laborious to make multiple bends in multiple views but doable

4 minutes ago, Downingdesigns said:

and i also cant find a sliding barn door for the life of me.. the type that slides on exterior of doorway.

in X-11 there are a host of barn doors and there is now a barn door tool in your door dropdown menu

• Renerabbitt changed the title to FREE SYMBOLS AND CATALOGS