X11 NEW FEATURES UP ON WEB SITE

HumbleChief

Just now, SNestor said:

I am very impressed.  Fantastic upgrade....Chief programmers have been working OT.

Yeah Jenna just went on and on and on - line management tool? Simple but huge. Multi reference floor and elevations? So many applications. Fixed the PDF auto update thingy...Floor assemblies...Pony walls for stairs, glass walls, shower doors, the list really is way too long to cover.

4 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Yeah Jenna just went on and on and on - line management tool? Simple but huge. Multi reference floor and elevations? So many applications. Fixed the PDF auto update thingy...Floor assemblies...Pony walls for stairs, glass walls, shower doors, the list really is way too long to cover.

:) Don't have to keep my mouth shut anymore :

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

I was just fighting with a large multi-divided line for about twenty minutes, removing redundant lines, this is indeed huge!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, NCC-1701 said:

I was just fighting with a large multi-divided line for about twenty minutes, removing redundant lines, this is indeed huge!!!!

I know the things that seem so little are HUGE. First thing I did was get rid of all those crazy lines I never use and move the one I do use to the top of the list...and removing redundant lines HUGE.

• Like 1

GREAT video but I have issues with your videos. You keep saying you want to keep your videos short, and not be a tutorial and blah blah blah -  but they are never LONG enough for me! Please keep posting and the longer the better for me.:D:D

Thanks very much for your time and effort!!!:)

2 minutes ago, NCC-1701 said:

I am currant on my SSA, so why can't I download and run it from my digital locker?  Trial  version of X11 seems to be available to anyone....:o

I believe they require your SSA to be Valid till March 30..... if it is then I am not sure , this was why I pro-rated my SSA till August as I kept getting caught too.

47 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

GREAT video but I have issues with your videos. You keep saying you want to keep your videos short, and not be a tutorial and blah blah blah -  but they are never LONG enough for me! Please keep posting and the longer the better for me.:D:D

Thanks very much for your time and effort!!!:)

HA, noted!

when you're ready:

I see some very nice features - nothing "mandatory" - but some very nice stuff

FINALLY - an Invisible Wall toggle I started asking for that in 2005 :)

sad to see the library organization structure with folders etc has still be "ignored"

I started asking that the Library Browser have folders that mimic CA's website OOB

someone from CA said "great idea" - maybe X5 

and now with X11 - sadness once again :(

I'll be reviewing these videos again and again

but I think I will still be staying with X9 due to the lack of a hardware key for X10 and later

since I'm retired and just doing models for my family historical projects X9 serves well

my SSA is still current so if a project should develop where I need the latest and greatest I will be ready

Lew

CHIEF_CONTENT_WEBSITE_ORG_1.jpg

CHIEF_CONTENT_WEBSITE_ORG_2.jpg

51 minutes ago, KervinHomeDesign said:

I didn't know you could do that...  I might look into it.

I emailed and asked if i could pay for 7-8 months and it wasn't an issue this time, but they wouldn't do it in the Past when I asked They also allow you to do it monthly now but I think it costs you more than the the $525 /12 months. Looks like not only SSA went up Jan.7th actually....

Just now, Kbird1 said:

I emailed and asked if i could pay for 7-8 months and it wasn't an issue this time, but they wouldn't do it in the Past when I asked They also allow you to do it monthly now but I think it costs you more than the the $525 /12 months. Looks like not only SSA went up Jan.7th actually....

I imagine if you are just seeking to get your SSA to be due at a more convenient time they would be fine with that.  But if you are trying to game the system...