Creating roof plane on 1st floor...goes to the 2nd floor

rockyshepheard

4 minutes ago, rockyshepheard said:

unless I extend the bump out drastically.

What could cause this. I'd like a full gable where my leader and text point to.

Thanks for helping.

Ashley close.plan

I don't see any text anywhere....the bumpout on the garage?

Why are the red and Blue Roof planes a couple of feet apart ?

51 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

It's already done in the other (1st ) plan so now you have me totally confused...

image.thumb.png.96879a0660dad8322db8dace5c972757.png

I had it correct in my first file. But someone helped with another issue using auto build and this also auto built and I cannot remember how I did it. I attached thw wrong file at first bur reattached the correcrt file.

Just now, robdyck said:

And maybe a gable over the middle garage door? The roof sloping down over it doesn't leave space for a header, and it doesn't make much sense to have a roof eave extending lower than the top of a garage door right?

I'm just doing what the architect asked for.

32 minutes ago, robdyck said:

And maybe a gable over the middle garage door? The roof sloping down over it doesn't leave space for a header, and it doesn't make much sense to have a roof eave extending lower than the top of a garage door right?

Noticed that too , the fascia is only at 91" ...... he might want a Gable wall there....

I changed you Roof Annoset Rocky as I couldn't figure out how you work with all those Lines etc you don't need when working on Roof Planes , plan below).....

Yyou might want to Lock Roof Baselines after you do the auto Build so you can't accidentally mess them up.

If you want the Annosets in your latest version of the Plan just export them from this Plan and Import them into the Latest Version.....assuming Michael doesn't set something up for you as I see he is helping you now...

M.

Ashley_Roof_ Anno_MHD.plan