Pier and Beam, foundation issues

Designer100

I cannot get the floor joists to  build.It originally a regular slab home.  but now it is pier and  beam with concrete  block around preiemerter at 8' o.c. or wha ever engineer specs out.  I cannot the the floor joist to build on first floor, cannot garage to show 4" drop with preimerter  walls and regular lab,garage left wall to close in. Rear deck will not show up in rendering either.

FFE 61.00, top of cmu  blocks 60.00, existing grade 57.30', top of grade beam 57.33. garagefloor 52.33 8 cmu blocks abovegarage slab.perfer 12" all around outside of garage foundation. 

I would appreciate getting the first floor joists to be installed. and the other issues.

Plan 5661LAF.GARAGE.PIER&BM.zip

rendering 1 exterior.jpg

rendering exterior.jpg

rendering right side.jpg

18 hours ago, solver said:

Open each room and uncheck Mono Slab.

Set the floor structure to Default.

This pretty much what I told him over the phone. The only other thing I mentioned to him was to maybe set one of the rooms as you describe. The select that room and use the "match properties" tool and click the rooms he wants to change instead of opening each room to make the changes.

I did this and it did not fix the issuers!as you can see on attachment. 

Open each room and uncheck Mono Slab.

Set the floor structure to Default.

Still did not fix issue to get Floor josits to show on 1st floor foundation.  Do I need to draw joists in  manuely and cmu  below the josits? Engineer will  be designing,  butI need to show so perpective and  bldg section is right and close in with latice.  

It just has 4 cmu stacked every so often 8-10' or whatever engineer says. I  believe I have it worked out. Just need to get garage slab  looking right, 18 in stem wall and siding above. . Need Open floor joist  in crawl space! Use lattice or some other product to close in betwee. ( I assume on elevations use poljyline and put  between cmu and put  material. 

Thank you solver,

rendering right side.jpg