Whole rooms and content missing from Wall Elevation cameras

PorkRibs

On 1/26/2019 at 3:31 PM, TheKitchenAbode said:

I fully understand and appreciate your very valid point.

I take on these things as I'm highly intrigued when it comes to problem solving, find it's a great way to learn. Once you solve a problem you rarely forget what you learned. I find it a great way to further understand the software and explore features that I do not commonly use. There are many times where understanding what can't be done helps one to understand what can be done.

Like Graham I was intrigued by why it didn't work , and wasn't the sure the OP knew about CAD Masks etc , though I did note he had a Section Camera already in Plan.

If you aren't familiar with making a CAD Mask Paul (OP) this should help....in red....or the plan two posts below...

image.thumb.png.eccd6ff037cdd2844a6e739191c48ad8.png

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

You guys are Awesome!  

Just got home from a day of travel and HS basketball.  My phone was blowing up with your posts and I was excited to get home and read through 'em all.  I'm going to be able to work on it here in a little while but just couldn't wait to jump on and thank you guys for all the input.

I feel like you should all be sending me invoices. :)  

I really appreciate the time you've put in looking at this.

I'll let you know how it goes implementing all the suggestions.

Thanks again...talk soon,

Paul

1 hour ago, PorkRibs said:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

You guys are Awesome!  

Just got home from a day of travel and HS basketball.  My phone was blowing up with your posts and I was excited to get home and read through 'em all.  I'm going to be able to work on it here in a little while but just couldn't wait to jump on and thank you guys for all the input.

I feel like you should all be sending me invoices. :)  

I really appreciate the time you've put in looking at this.

I'll let you know how it goes implementing all the suggestions.

Thanks again...talk soon,

Paul

Glad to help , interesting little problem , which you should Log as a Bug with Tech Support still, otherwise it won't get fixed.

Here is the Plan I played with too.....      SW Villa West 25a_MHD Fixed.zip

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

nteresting little problem , which you should Log as a Bug with Tech Support still, otherwise it won't get fixed.

This should be report, it is definitely a bug or to be fair an unexpected/intended behavior. The Wall Elevation camera is not properly determining what to include in the view when a room divider is present on the floor to be viewed.

Man Graham...I don't know what made you think to lift that wall off the floor.  Worked like a charm.  That's crazy.

Not sure what the procedure is to report as I am about as rookie as they come...but....that is definitely something I know I can figure out.

Can't thank all of you enough.  I spent the day watching my son play basketball while you guys were working this out. Humbling.  

Anyway...thank you again. I really appreciate it.

Have a great rest of your weekend(s),

Paul