SashaT

X7 license for sale

[Offered yesterday in Services by mistake, now re-posting in Sales Related Questions category] 

I finished with my house remodeling project a few years ago and haven't used CA since that. Called CA Customer Service and learned that I can sell my X7 license. I’ve obtained Certificate of transfer of Ownership and will cover a transfer fee. I'm open to reasonable offers... Please PM.

1 hour ago, SashaT said:

[Offered yesterday in Services by mistake, now re-posting in Sales Related Questions category] 

I finished with my house remodeling project a few years ago and haven't used CA since that. Called CA Customer Service and learned that I can sell my X7 license. I’ve obtained Certificate of transfer of Ownership and will cover a transfer fee. I'm open to reasonable offers... Please PM.

Your post in Offering Services was correct Sasha, the Sales Forum is really for Pre-Sales Question for the CA Sales Team

I am interested in getting the x7 license from you. What are you thinking for price? Does $800 sound ok?

the cost of a new license is $2700

subtract the cost to upgrade X7 to X10

subtract $50 license transfer fee - assuming X7 for sale is a full license

can be $400 or more for second or student license

subtract $595 if SSA fee is due soon

subtract $500 or so to make it a "deal"

that would be a "decent" offer

I haven't done the math so I don't know how $800 compares to that

Lew