Billiard Table

Skip_D

1 hour ago, Evolution said:

Mick, the ones I posted are from my CA X10 Library, I just typed in Pool Table, and they pop up.  I did type in Rec and Rec Room and Games that Eric posted shows up. If you click on Billiards in that folder, there are several options that open up. 

Thanks Bob it must be in a Library I don't have eg a grouped Room or something , I don't have it or any Rec Room Folder , I thought perhaps it had migrated forward from an old version, but couldn't tell from Eric's Pic what the exact name or type was....

M

We need to hear from Skip D the OP, who asked for a billiard table, not a pool table.  Billiard tables have no pockets.  One or more of those shown at the 3D Warehouse site are true billiards tables, but the great majority have pockets.

I've a friend who has an expensive billiard table and plays.  Its slate top has electric heating elements to regulate its temperature to a tournament-level standard.  He has a smartphone app to turn it on from wherever he is so it is ready to play when he gets there.

I too don't return any results when typing in Pool Table, Billiard, or anything else.  Gene, I had no idea about Billiard, Pool Table or other characteristics of this game.  I did find a result with the Chopsaw's suggestion of 3d Warehouse and was able to download something even though I don't use Sketchup, unfortunately the one I chose has some strange polyline solid adjacent to the item that I haven't been able to get rid of.  Need to choose a different one I suppose.

Strange about the CA X10 library, some seem to have it, some don't??

thanks to all.

Skip

4 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

They're in a bonus catalog called Rec Room and Games that no longer seems to be available on Chief's site.  Not sure why. 

Here's some stuff you can use though...

Pool tables.plan

Thanks Michael , do you know what version the Bonus Library is from ?  I may have it backed up.....

Or if someone has it perhaps they can export it and Post it...

28 minutes ago, Skip_D said:

the one I chose has some strange polyline solid adjacent to the item that I haven't been able to get rid of.

If you run into that issue again you can place the symbol into a new plan file and use the delete surfaces tool and recreate the symbol.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:16 AM, Skip_D said:

Hi All,

Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a billiard table as a 3d object?

thanks,

Skip

Ok found it....it was available in X9 too and the File was called BonusGames.calibz, I have renamed it slightly so it is easier to find.....

Mick.

Bonus_RecRoom_Games.calibz

Edit for  @Chief_Content

They're in a bonus catalog called Rec Room and Games that no longer seems to be available on Chief's site.  Not sure why. ?

Thanks Kbird! We are revamping this catalog and will be breaking it into some sub-pieces while adding more variety of similar objects to the new groupings. I've paused service for new downloads on this older version of the catalog in anticipation of transitioning to the updated catalog in the next few months.

15 minutes ago, Chief_Content said:

Thanks Kbird! We are revamping this catalog and will be breaking it into some sub-pieces while adding more variety of similar objects to the new groupings. I've paused service for new downloads on this older version of the catalog in anticipation of transitioning to the updated catalog in the next few months.

thanks for the Heads up no- one was sure why it was missing in X10, and thought it had slipped through the cracks somehow :).

Mick.