Displaying Quadrant Bearing Lines Incorrectly

EconBlueprints

I am doing a plot plan.  Step #1 was to place the North Pointer.  Step # 2 Was to open the North Pointer and input the bearing info.

next, I began to draw the lines  This is a simple rectangular lot.

All lines are drawn, and the plot closes.  

The problem is with displaying the angle and distance on those lines.

When I open any given line, In the Line Specification dialog box the  "start point" is selected.
Under the Length/Angle box, it shows the line information correctly for both distance and quadrant bearing.  (in this case 26' for length, N50o,5' 2"E 
So far, so good?
The Layer looks correct...Dimensions, Plot Plan. 

Under the Line Style, "Show Length" is selected and "Show Angle"
Next, opening the "Number Style" , the  "Decimal Feet"  is selected and "Quadrant Bearings" Is selected.

The plot plan does display the correct distance for the lines, however the angles are not displayed as quadrant bearings.  For instance  the line which is 26' for length, N50o,5' 2"E,  shows 26' for the length, but the angle is displayed as 24d 14' 58". 

How do I get it to display the actual quadrant bearing of N50d, 5', 2E (as it shows in the line specification dialog box)? 

I have run out of boxes to check and I thought it would display correctly with the boxes that are checked.

By the way, I have toggled the "all angles" and reverse angle" buttons on and off and nothing will change.  

The plan is attached, and the plot plan is in the Cad section as "Site Plan"

Thanks,

Lane

2018-12-2018-With_Front_Door_For_Room_1.plan

7 hours ago, EconBlueprints said:

Next, opening the "Number Style" , the  "Decimal Feet"  is selected and "Quadrant Bearings" Is selected.

This Setting effects nothing but the Dialog Box itself (DBX) and how it Displays..... you must use the Preferences>CAD settings as Richard pointed out.