• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    AET-Phil
    Newest Member
    AET-Phil

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?
    • By DTCBuild
      I design for a builder who uses concrete walls (Ritek). The builder wants the plans to show the window size correctly with the cutout 40mm larger all round. I see you can do this with stem walls. Is there a work around for normal walls? Doors are ok, I just make the jamb 40mm wide. This doesn’t seem to work for windows. The wall manufacturer wants to read my cad files, measuring the rough openings.  Any suggestions would be great, thanks
    • By mborean
      I need to draw a greenhouse window in an as-built drawing such as in the attached photo. The Bay or Box window doesn't work as it   places walls under the three windows.  If there is a symbol out there I can't find it.  Anyone run across this.

Thanks

• By verticalworks
      I have a window arrangement that has a space between them and would like to get the inside to look good with the casing so I can render it. Of course I can mull the trapezoid and one casement but cannot add the other due to the distance. Is there a work around for this?