Inverting and object

lockwood

I drew this column and realized too late that it's upside-down. I am looking for advise on how flip it. I tried "Reflect about an Object" but had no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Unfortunately I no longer have my original profile tracing.

Column 1.jpg

2 hours ago, lockwood said:

I drew this column and realized too late that it's upside-down. I am looking for advise on how flip it. I tried "Reflect about an Object" but had no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Unfortunately I no longer have my original profile tracing.

Column 1.jpg

As Eric said you can Rotate the Symbol if indeed it is a Symbol , however looking at the Pic it appears to be in the correct orientation going by the tapering of the center section....no ?

M.

Thank you for your response.

Yes, strangely enough the taper points down rather than up and that is exactly how I made the mistake. The column is for an old Victorian house and the longer square end is meant to be on top in order to accommodate a spandrel.

It is a symbol but, unless I'm missing something, I can only rotate it horizontally. I cannot seem to flip it.