Wall between two ceiling planes

LevisL

I have two different vaulted ceiling peaks in this plan and I need a wall to fill in between the ceiling planes where the vaults join (where the hole is in the image).

525079895_VaultedCeiling1.thumb.jpg.965bdba3f18596672ec0a1acdd40c9c8.jpg

Just curious if there's any way to do this from the structure or roof tabs in the wall dbx? I've tried several different combinations of checkboxes (attic wall, roof cuts wall at bottom, stop at ceiling above, etc.), but I can't get the wall bottom to cut at the lower ceiling plane. Is it possible without editing the wall bottom in an elevation view or drawing a polyline solid instead of a wall?

Vaulted Ceiling Plan.plan

2 minutes ago, solver said:

I opened the plan and found what you did -- a big gap. Finicky is a polite way to describe it :)

I hope now that I got it to work that it stays that way! Not overly optimistic yet :lol:

The Ceiling plane is just not snapped to the Invisible wall properly, if you pull the ceiling plane up ( as viewed) and let it resnap as you come back down,  it's all good.

I believe that was the fix found in the Thread Steve and Eric are talking about from a few months ago as I remember it.....

image.thumb.png.e5f5177ff2f06446a7cd8eb3194ced75.pngimage.thumb.png.d84cd3c358148023cb1f76910b61e717.pngimage.thumb.png.50e604f82c460f34d8f4642662488220.png