X10 Resizing plan views or images on layout. FIXED

frameworks

**I contacted customer support and found my answer.

when you send your view to the layout if it is in no scale like before now you just have to hold the "x" key and grab the corner to resize. Hope this saves someone some headache**

I have not seen this addressed anywhere but I am hoping someone figured this out. 

In all previous version of Chief if you pulled the corner blocks with your layout scale turned off you could resize windows to their relative scale but in X10 that changed to altering the view window of the image or imported plan segment. 

If anyone could tell me if there is an option to still use the original corner pull tool it would be much appreciated.

There are now several ways to resize a layout box the same way yet we have lost the default left click and proportionally drag out the corner of the layout box that we had in X9.

Please see this thread for the complex detailed way it needs to be done now.

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/17226-how-do-i-now-resize-a-view-sent-to-layout-in-x10/?tab=comments#comment-166037

I really hope tech support did not suggest that their solution was the same as the X9 functionality because the "x" and drag is the same as X9 but is not proportional.

1 hour ago, Chopsaw said:

There are now several ways to resize a layout box the same way yet we have lost the default left click and proportionally drag out the corner of the layout box that we had in X9.

Please see this thread for the complex detailed way it needs to be done now. 

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/17226-how-do-i-now-resize-a-view-sent-to-layout-in-x10/?tab=comments#comment-166037

I really hope tech support did not suggest that their solution was the same as the X9 functionality because the "x" and drag is the same as X9 but is not proportional.

FWIW it is simpler than that explanation, unless I missed something there?

Have a hotkey for rotate resize about point, once active just drag the corner as in prior releases, hotkey deactivates RRAP. No points, no X...hotkey, click drag release, hotkey.

1 minute ago, MarkMc said:

FWIW it is simpler than that explanation, unless I missed something there?

Have a hotkey for rotate resize about point, once active just drag the corner as in prior releases, hotkey deactivates RRAP. No points, no X...hotkey, click drag release, hotkey.

Awesome !  Will give it a try and report back.