THE best digital sketching App

Thought I'd share something with Chiefers here..I have used Concepts for all my sketching for a couple of years and it is amazing.. No more trash or Onion skin.. Layers that can be copied, locked overlaid,.. etc. I use an Ipad Pro with Apple Pencil which I think is the best combination.. Good to have a screen film that simulates the feel of paper.. not a must but helps..

The biggest benefit of Concepts is you draw in vectors.. Anything you draw can be manipulated like a polyline but easier.. It is truly amazing.. No affiliation whatsoever.

https://concepts.app/en/

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Can you get this to snap your lines to crisp straight lines as you draw?

Once a sketch is complete, can you import it to Chief for use in a meaningful way?  I.e. a tile layout etc.

Andrew, try looking into a program called "Catchbook" by Siemens. It does what you are asking for.  

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2019 at 2:09 AM, andburto said:

Can you get this to snap your lines to crisp straight lines as you draw?

Once a sketch is complete, can you import it to Chief for use in a meaningful way?  I.e. a tile layout etc.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew.. so sorry.. My notifications was not on..

Yes in Concepts you can draw straight crisp lines and well as curves, ellipses, Circles.. etc. And when done you can export dxf or SVG vector files..