Inside to inside dimensions

studio

I have tried several other packages and have had the same problem and am curious if I would with HDP?  I flip houses, the house is already built and the sheetrock is up and finished, so I go in and measure the rooms with have inside to inside dimensions, none of the other package let you layout a room based on the inside to inside measurements.  Is it possible with HDP?  If so what do you have to change for it to function in this manner?

Thx

3 hours ago, studio said:

I have tried several other packages and have had the same problem and am curious if I would with HDP?  I flip houses, the house is already built and the sheetrock is up and finished, so I go in and measure the rooms with have inside to inside dimensions, none of the other package let you layout a room based on the inside to inside measurements.  Is it possible with HDP?  If so what do you have to change for it to function in this manner?

Thx

Yes , you can set all dimensions to Surfaces instead of the Wall's Main Layer (framing)..... (How I work alot for Remodels)

Generally HD Product questions are best asked over on Hometalk...same sign in and User name, etc.

They had a special Sale price on till Jan.7 , not sure if they extended it? but you may still get it if you phone them? can't hurt to ask....

https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/

• Upvote 1