rockyshepheard

Going out of my mind! Can someone help please?

This nano-crap is impossible to overcome.

I get rid of one by separating two planes,and another one (not even close to where I am working) pops up.

If I bring the gold plane too close to the copper one, the red fascia disappears. Am I too close? Not close enough? 

Going to get a drink!

Untitled-1.jpg

half save me now1.plan

27 minutes ago, glennw said:

yep

Glen, FYI part of the problem is that some of the roof planes have sides that are slightly off 90 degrees etc, things aren't perfectly snapped...might want to draw some cad reference lines and show him the "make parallel/perpendicular tool

4 hours ago, rockyshepheard said:

Going out of my mind! Can someone help please?

This nano-crap is impossible to overcome.

I get rid of one by separating two planes,and another one (not even close to where I am working) pops up.

If I bring the gold plane too close to the copper one, the red fascia disappears. Am I too close? Not close enough? 

Going to get a drink!

Rocky...you are working way too hard on this roof.  See attached video...hopefully it will help.

Here is my plan file...Rocky Roof Fix Plan 1.plan

• Like 1

Huge thank you to Steve for the awesome video (love the bluegrass big music), Glen for showing me the basics via Skype for two hours from Australia, RennerRabbot for his excellent advise and everyone else who commented. I have learned quite a lot today and greatly appreciate eveyone’s generosity!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rockyshepheard said:

Huge thank you to Steve for the awesome video (love the bluegrass big music), Glen for showing me the basics via Skype for two hours from Australia, RennerRabbot for his excellent advise and everyone else who commented. I have learned quite a lot today and greatly appreciate eveyone’s generosity!

Glad I could help...this Forum is filled with very helpful people.