Working with the layer sets and layout

Rytikom25

I have a demo plan, floor plan and electrical plan using the layer sets. When I send a particular layer set into layout, my other two layers gets updated and changed as well. For instance I sent my electrical plan to layout, so my floor plan and my demo plan changed to electrical plan. I can't seem to figure out which settings to go to turn off the automatic update to all my layers when I mess with one. I did try to check/uncheck "modify all layer sets" in my layer settings, but that didn't work. 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:21 PM, Rytikom25 said:

I have a demo plan, floor plan and electrical plan using the layer sets. When I send a particular layer set into layout, my other two layers gets updated and changed as well. For instance I sent my electrical plan to layout, so my floor plan and my demo plan changed to electrical plan. I can't seem to figure out which settings to go to turn off the automatic update to all my layers when I mess with one. I did try to check/uncheck "modify all layer sets" in my layer settings, but that didn't work. 

If you haven't figured out how to get it to do right, you can give me a call on my cell if you wish 832-754-6160 and we'll figure it out. I can do a Team Viewer meeting with you online and see what's going on.