CA / Home Designer Services Required - Canada

AlexRepski

I am designing a house that will be constructed in Saskatchewan Canada. 

I have produced a basic model of the house using Home Designer Pro 2017. I require a Designer / engineer to take the model file and finish detailing it (floor joists, trusses, etc.) 

I will require a full set of plans that can be used for permitting and construction of the house.

Designer must be familiar with the National Building Code of Canada (2015) and the National Energy Code of Canada (2017). 

Hi Alex,

I can help you out here

Depending on how complicated your design is, it should fall withing the NBC of Canada 

Floor,beam & truss engineered design is included by the building supplier

Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have

cheers

Steve Hatheway

Summit CAD

Hi Alex, we are a registered design firm in Ontario and would be interested in speaking with you regarding your design. Please feel free to call or contact me electronically.

Brad Moore

Harmony Design and Renovation

888-273-6682

brad@harmonydesign.ca

Yet another Canadian designer jumps into the "we can help with that" boat. 

I am located near Toronto, and am a registered designer.  Be glad to offer my services to get you to the building permit stage with complete construction drawings.

Sorry, I haven’t had time to go over all the new posts and just got a notice about this one.

The biggest difference in Saskatchewan is the varied foundation requirements.  Frost depth and soil conditions!  Some areas have clay that moves the foundation and others sand, that doesn’t support it.  Make sure whomever you choose to do the construction drawings is aware of these conditions where you are building.

I am just catching up on the new energy code and am told one of my building inspection companies is coming out with software for it next month.

• 5 months later...