Ray trace quality

GoldenFeather

Hello everyone! 

I have been doing a lot of ray tracing with Chief Architect and it does a beautiful job for my local residential clients who want additions built and remodels done.  I really hate to say this but the quality of the Chief Architect ray trace is not standing up anywhere close to what some people online are producing for larger clients on a commercial level.

My question is:  What are some software recommendations where I could  transfer my plan files and create a much higher quality ray trace?

Some of these ray traces my competitors are putting out are absolutely shocking and unbelievable and Chief Architect sadly could never create that as of now. 

Another issue I ran into is that on some of my more in depth plans it took me over 24 hours for one ray trace.

I'm set with chief architect for my plans but I need to take action with the quality and productivity of my ray traces before I fall behind the ball with my competitors.

Thanks!

The goto Render currently is Lumion , do a Forum search on Lumion and you will find other Threads and Samples....

Most people are using PBR now instead of Raytracing due to the time for view (60-600 secs) , just make sure you have used the Library Update Catalog Menu Item to make sure you have all the latest textures.....this is of course assuming you have x10??? ... (you haven't done your Forum Signature) if on X9 RT is the only choice or exporting to a Rendering Engine line Lumion or Thea for example...

M.