X10 upgrade - download availability

TennVol

Purchased the X10 update (currently using X8) earlier today and I was wondering how long it takes for the download to become available in my digital locker.  I got the invoice and it gave a link to the locker but all that's showing are my X7 and X8 versions, even after a refresh. Searched some on the forum and knowledge base, but didn't really find any info.  Maybe it'll be there in another hour or two....

Not really sure if that is all automated or if someone needs to verify the transaction.  If the invoice has your new product key it might be possible to apply that to the trial version.  There may be someone you could call tomorrow unless they are taking the week off.

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't sure how automated it was either. I know the debit payment was pretty dang automated! It showed up almost immediately  :-) 

Tried the show all versions, but it's only showing 7 & 8. 

Rechecked my email while writing this and got another email saying it would be available in the DL shortly, Not sure if an automated email (it said do not reply to this email) but I'll keep checking.  I imagine the upgrades will be pretty active with the current discount and what it will cost after the 1st. That's why I'm making the jump.  

For those with X10, has it been a good upgrade?  I know there were kinks early on as always, but I take it it's pretty stable now?  

Merry Christmas!

All versions have there quirks it seems , but most of the Issues were related to the new PBR Views and issues with Intel GPU Drivers , which have been mostly cured I think.

You'll be eligible for X11 in Q1 too now you have current SSA , there have been MANY library updated since X8 too all free with SSA.

Merry Xmas to you as well.

M.

13 minutes ago, TennVol said:

They sent the download link and I have it underway now.  Here goes...

Humm...   I wonder if it is all automated now or if a dedicated off duty staffer saw your post and fixed it up.

Congratulations and good luck.  Merry Christmas.  Hope that is your favorite gift.