I have a rogue object i cant find..help

dskogg

It looks like you may have a PDF in the Plan?, ( one layerset is complaining it can't find RED.PDF for the view)  that I guess isn't saved in the Plan I have, as even All On does not display it .......and perhaps the overview cameras are centering on it's location?.....

image.thumb.png.aba58841651c9b834b0a3f92bfb4ed13.pngimage.thumb.png.a5494c860f6dee1b45fe8879676b205b.png

I believe the problem is caused by an errant polysolid being used for a door.

It is located on the left hand side of the 4064 door that leads into Kaylah's Kraft Korner.

Delete the polysolid and the zoom works as expected.

Also...when I try and use Edit Area, I keep getting font replacement error messages - not quite sure what is happening there as the error dbx keeps opening.

Nice find G. how did you notice that?

the RH door is an Arch.Block and the LH one isn't for some reason, deleting it and copying the RH one over to the left also fixes the zoom issue....

though we have premade Barn Doors in the Bonus Door No.1 library... (there are 4 bonus door libs. btw)

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/3d-library/index.php?r=site/detail/895

Thanks do much everyone.. it never ceases to amaze me the help I get on this forum, thank you.

ca says I can just go to library and drop a door wherever I want.. but the only go into walls.

the reason I wasn’t using the bonus library for barn doors is I lock the rolling brackets to door and then I can open or close barn door by selecting and sliding left or right, this can not be done with preloaded doors.

i also just stretch track to suitable length based on opening.

anyone have tips and tricks they use with barn doors?

6 minutes ago, dskogg said:

anyone have tips and tricks they use with barn doors?

Yes I have resorted to similar methods but then create new symbols for the edited or recreated doors and track.

As a symbol you can use the "Reverse Symbol" option to open and close or just select and move independent of the track like it appears you do.