Showcase Door +/- 4 Door refrigerators

Cheryl_C_Crane

I'd really like to have symbols for today's best selling refrigerators: LG & Samsung with Showcase Door +/- 2 Exterior Drawers. They need to also have ice & water in the door. I'm not seeing them in 3D warehouse. I've also looked on LG's & Samsung's websites to no avail. Any suggestions? 

Also, does anyone have a good "Black Stainless Steel" material?

Thanks in advance, ~Cheryl

1 hour ago, Cheryl_C_Crane said:

I'd really like to have symbols for today's best selling refrigerators:

This might get you going- nowadays I like to make those appliances I can from cabinets when I want to show doors open, (even it not exactly accurate)

I had a rough Samsung 4 dr I needed a while back for a crazy flush install. Stuck that in here then changed some parts to door symbols, then decided to make a few quickies with recess handles for you. You could get more involved.

Hacked the ice maker off a GE Cafe, using delete surface after changing smoothing angle to something like 180. There may be better ice makers to use. (hey whatdayawantfornuttin :)

Cabinet doors start as psolids, convert to solids, etc...

Black stainless- I didn't have any reference handy so just took a guess. You're going to have to fuss with texture on the new doors, not sure whats up with that. I changed for the image.

Samsung 4 dr.zip

4 door.png

Mark, thanks for all you do including sharing this great symbol! You are a master!

I suppose that what I really want is for LG, Whirlpool/KitchenAid & Samsung to make .calibz for Chief Architect, or at least make 3-d symbols for all of their appliances available in 3-d Warehouse. GE products are in most of my kitchens because they were good enough to give us a .calibz file.

Bottom line: we sell their goods. Manufacturers should make it easy.

HSV, AL is home to a lot of STEM professionals. They often are aware of advancements in tech years before the public. So for them, the latest and greatest is old news.

KitchenAid 39 db DW.PNG

LG 30 cf Showcase 4 Door.PNG

LG Front control Dryer 7.3 cf.PNG

LG front control top load washer.PNG

Samsung DW.PNG

Samsung Flex Dryer.PNG

Samsung Flex Wash (double washer).PNG

Samsung Showcase 4 Door.PNG