Electrical connection defaults?

Chris_Kelly

Are there default settings for electrical connections? The reason I'm looking for them is that when I make a lighting plan I always adjust all the connection splines to have a larger radius (make them straighter) than what Chief gives them when they are put in the drawing. It would save me a good 10 minutes on an average house just adjusting those damn splines. So does anyone know where the defaults are or have a work-around for me? Please and thank you.

5 hours ago, Chris_Kelly said:

Are there default settings for electrical connections? The reason I'm looking for them is that when I make a lighting plan I always adjust all the connection splines to have a larger radius (make them straighter) than what Chief gives them when they are put in the drawing. It would save me a good 10 minutes on an average house just adjusting those damn splines. So does anyone know where the defaults are or have a work-around for me? Please and thank you.

I have suggested the ability to draw the electrical connection like the spline lines but nothing yet, like you I have to select them to straigtren them out time consuming, I like using the electrical connection lines so if I do a plan check it will tell me if I don't have something connected so I can fix it I don't think you get that with Joey way of doing it, I have done it that way when I put a lighting plan and an electrical plan on different pages

On 12/10/2018 at 12:09 PM, Chris_Kelly said:

I wish there were.

Do a search in suggestions you'll find a long list of people asking for improvements including myself.  Pick a thread and add your name is what I would recommend.