Need a designer to do plans

lshomesolutions

We are a Design build firm in Central texas. Currently I do all of the designs. I am looking to sub out the drafting and layout piece. Essentially we can visit with the clients, get the measurements, photos, then hand of the design to someone. 

If anyone is interested, I would love to speak to you to figure out the best way to do this

• Like 2

we are in Seguin, Tx. We mainly do kitchens restrooms, and room additions. I do all of the design work but it is taking up too much of my time. How do you for see a project going between you and I? I do the measurements and meet with the clients? and you just do the drafting and organize the layout?

I do this kind of work currently for firms in Austin, Plano, Dallas and Savannah, GA with great success. The key is good clear, detailed information, dimensions and client desires to make such an arrangement pleasant for us both. I have been doing remodeling work plans since I started using Chief in 1995 (Version 4).

DJP

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 1:12 AM, lshomesolutions said:

We are a Design build firm in Central Texas. Currently I do all of the designs. I am looking to sub out the drafting and layout piece. Essentially we can visit with the clients, get the measurements, photos, then hand of the design to someone. 

If anyone is interested, I would love to speak to you to figure out the best way to do this

Hi, 

We are a design and drafting firm from Miramar, Florida, who specializes in Chief Architect and other software for the sub-contracting work. we have helped many firms with similar requirement. We can have a quick call today to discuss your requirements. You can revert me on marketing@gsourcedata.com or can give a call back on 888-322-9925 ext.no. 1002

• 3 weeks later...