Remote CA and Project Management work

RollingAccess

I currently use CA (X10 - SSA) to create accessible and universal design residential plans for people with disabilities. I also provide project management services nationally for all my plans. I need assistance with both aspects of these services. Regarding the CA work, I would provide the design/strategy/problem solving for the project and would like assistance developing construction plans. Regarding the project management services, I would like assistance with preconstruction and project management work with the implementation of the plans. 

I have (3) active X10/SSA licenses and will allow the right candidate use a license if necessary.

The work is remote so you can work from home. I would prefer EST or CST time zone. CA work is flexible but project management services would require 1-3 hours (M-F) daily during business hours for calls and meetings.

If interested, please provide the following with name/contact #:

1. Time Zone

2. CA version

3. Are you currently selling CA services? If so, please provide work details.

4.  How much work/hours weekly would you want to make this position worth while?

5. Are there any days M-F (during EST business hours) you are not available?

6. I would prefer to establish a fee schedule/flat rate for CA work products. What would be your hourly rate (you'll be 1099 at year's end) for project management services?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Send me an email: ethan@totalhomebuilder.com

I have been designing in chief for over 15 years.

I have a civil engineering degree and around 20 years of construction experience.

In addition to design, I am also an experienced project manager and estimator.

I'd be happy to discuss your needs.

I would be available M-Th 6-11(PST) and friday 6-5(PST)

If more hours are needed, I am available after hours to make up the difference.

Thank You,

Ethan Forns

• 2 weeks later...

Please send me an email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

I have been designing in chief for 6 years now.

I have a bachelors degree, BA, and have been a draftsman/designer for well over 10-12 years

In addition to design, I am also an accurate asbuilt measurer and asbuilt designer, producing 

plans for projects without drawings on Public Record, and the such, for clients

wishing to build, add on, remodel, ect... I am in SW Florida, and can possibly travel for larger jobs.

I'd be happy to discuss your needs.

I would be available M-Th 8am-6pm(EST) and friday 8am-2pm(EST)

If more hours are needed, I am available after hours to discuss.

Thank You,

Douglas Burgmann

Accurate Asbuilts & Designs

(970)987-4476 c (EST)

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Web:  http://www.dcbcaddesigns.com

801347083_SamsX9LumionLBKResidenceRendering-1.thumb.jpg.5a1fbe16bf247d22e13af7917a16bf7a.jpg2101190879_TracewoodALine_Rendering2.thumb.jpg.bdedfe0aecf9e5673b5105d581868352.jpg303145339_InteriorCustomKitchen1D130passesPhotoshop.thumb.jpg.ed328b26a9b290a4c06b9bb93c67e8df.jpgkamisetty.thumb.jpg.3229e8cbdc00d6f2c4b20ee73ed06037.jpg

1New Resume-Doug Burgmann-(08-09-18)

_FL.docxPattillo Recomendation Letter0001.pdf