Schedule text size

Jay_on_Cape

Hello All,  I'm just starting to migrate into X10 (yeah, I know) from x7 - x8.   Two things right off is the roof join tool is a small fraction as effective as in previous version.....

But to my question regarding text size in schedules.  I thought I've tried every combination in the text style / size dialog boxes.  I can't seem to figure it out.  I searched the forum and nothing on it other than Joe's comment about he'd like control over header sizes.  Is there a way to increase text size in regards to the image?  Thanks.

WINDOW  SCHEDULE.jpg

37 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

There are 2 possibilities:

1. Change the Text Style being used (this should be "Schedules") to edit the actual text size.
  2. Set the images to:  "Scale Images" and adjust the width of that column.

My preference is #2.

This only changes the size of the whole schedule.  The text remains the same proportion shown on my attached jpeg.  
I have scaled images checked already.  

So everyone that uses the door / window schedules has it look just like the one I posted?  I think that is completely unacceptable....

27 minutes ago, Jay_on_Cape said:

This only changes the size of the whole schedule.  The text remains the same proportion shown on my attached jpeg.  
I have scaled images checked already.  

So everyone that uses the door / window schedules has it look just like the one I posted?  I think that is completely unacceptable....

Resize  (change the width) of the image column.

Essentially, the text is a fixed size based on the Text Style.  What you are seeing is that the image is too large and the rows are increased accordingly.  By reducing the width of the image column you get the rows to be smaller and the text appears to be larger on the screen.  When the Schedule is sent to layout at scale, the text will be the size you expect.

4 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Resize  (change the width) of the image column.

Essentially, the text is a fixed size based on the Text Style.  What you are seeing is that the image is too large and the rows are increased accordingly.  By reducing the width of the image column you get the rows to be smaller and the text appears to be larger on the screen.  When the Schedule is sent to layout at scale, the text will be the size you expect.

Thanks Joe!!! Better but still far smaller than I would like.  I will use it on some occasions.  Mostly I suspect I'll just turn off the image column to get a better looking schedule for simpler homes.