window labels

ChiefuserMathews

If I am not mistaken it is usually one or the other or none at all.  Both is not an option unless you have some sort of a special window ?

It appears that you have two individual windows there in you screen shot, or at least a Pass-Through and a window of which the PT will not appear on the window schedule as it is not technically a window.  Somehow I thought that a Pass-Through could previously be put on a schedule but I could be wrong.  You can suppress the label of the Pass-Through if that satisfies you situation for now.

Sorry I had to check my notes on this one but you can get a Pass-Through to show on the schedule or block it from showing by going to the Schedule DBX under the general tab and select "Object to Include" or Not Include listing.

Ray it seems the walls need to be closer for the furred option to work.

what do you mean my furred wall? its a basement concrete wall. the client wants to finish their basement to maximize the living area. to do that we have to add drywall, when I add a drywall in front of the existing window i need a pass through window. thats what it is.

i found out answer to my issue. it was the label for the pass through window. which i suppressed the label.

14 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

what do you mean my furred wall?

If those walls are a little closer together you can set the interior one to be "Furred" and then in the window DBX Under the Casing tab you can set the Double Wall Options.