Plot lines not displaying when all elevation views are on layout

JanHalter

I have tried changing my elevation views to live view on demand and it appears fuzzy and does not print correctly, however all brackets appear on the elevations.  If I change them all to plot line view only 2 of the 4 will display brackets...what gives?  If I refresh all, it switches from one set of 2 to the other set. So odd.  I've only been working in chief for 5 days, so surely it's something I'm doing wrong?

Please help!

Janea

Rafter P Drafting Millwork.layout

You need to include the Plan File with the layout otherwise views can't be refreshed.....

I see an office reno , so am not sure what Bracket you are talking about , I thought it was a Rafter Layout :)

PS it is best to Annotate in the Elevation View and then send to Layout, I am see cutoff Text boxes in this layout.

image.thumb.png.f6f6136ef1fc5d24d868678296075ccd.png

you should fill in your Forum sig. Janea, and let people know what Version of CA you are Using, it is important for answers,

see mine below.

Thanks Kbird1, I figured it was something I was doing wrong, been playing with CA only for nearly 5 days at this point...I have yet to figure it by any means.  Some stuff seems so intuitive, others I have to search forum and tutorials for.  But excited to learn more!  I will set up a forum sig.  

It's a renovation for our office, Rafter P Construction.  Sorry for the confusion there, new employee, new software...HA...we're proficient in CAD and Revit here, but this is a new one for us to wrap our brains around!

Thanks for all the answers.  Very helpful.