'Send to Layout' duplicates drawing on every sheet

PorkRibs

Hi, I am just starting the process of sending my plans to layout pages.  I've started a New Layout and have it saved in the same directory as my plan.  I've created a basic title block on page '0'.  I then click to Page 1.  Toggle to my floor plan and click File/Send to Layout.  That image appears on page 1.  I then click to Page 2 of my layout and toggle back to my floor plan. I go down a floor to the basement and repeat the process...File/Send to Layout.  When I toggle to my layout...my basement floor plan is on both Page 2 AND Page 1.  Both are from 'Working Layer Set'.  I cannot figure out why it would duplicate it to the other sheet when I can only select one page number to send it to. Once a screen is sent, each previous layout page I sent is referencing whatever screen is open at the time.  

PLEASE help...this is weird,

Thank you,

Paul

SW_Villa_West_24h.plan

SW Villa West 24h.layout

Obviously this is operator error.  I was just hoping to get pointed in the right direction.  I don't even know what to search for in the 'knowledge base'.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Sorry to be a pain.  Thanks for the attention though.

• Downvote 1

So I read this: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00939/understanding-the-layout-layer-set-relationship.html?utm_source=Chief+Architect+Premier+20+OSX&utm_medium=software&utm_campaign=Resource%3A+faq&utm_content=Error+ID%3A+272000011

I 'duplicated' my 'Working Layer Set' and called it 'Working Basement Set'.  From that set I sent it to layout Page 3.  I then went to my plan, toggled to the main level, and selected 'Working Layer Set'.  I then sent that main level view to Page 1.  It did the same thing by duplicating page 1 to page 3. 

Sorry again...I haven't used Chief for 11 years.  I didn't have this issue back then and figured it worked the same. 

I'm stumpped.  Any articles or videos you could recommend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul