adding small porch removes second floor walls (plan attached)

rockyshepheard

Hi all,

I have a roof which is almost correct except it is missing a small section of porch roof (first floor) between left side bump out and garage (see balloon).

I added a room divider just below the balloon thinking it would simply add the missing small section of porch roof but instead it makes a much larger roof and forces the second floor walls to disappear. The file currently shows the missing porch floor and ceiling...to see the bad effect simply build the walls again.

Would someone be so kind as to take a peak and give me their thoughts?

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

first attempt.plan

1 hour ago, rockyshepheard said:

Hi all,

I have a roof which is almost correct except it is missing a small section of porch roof (first floor) between left side bump out and garage (see balloon).

I added a room divider just below the balloon thinking it would simply add the missing small section of porch roof but instead it makes a much larger roof and forces the second floor walls to disappear. The file currently shows the missing porch floor and ceiling...to see the bad effect simply build the walls again.

Would someone be so kind as to take a peak and give me their thoughts?

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

first attempt.plan

Auto Roofs are Off Rocky , seems to build okay once back on , though you appear to have a few "extra" roof planes in there eg just to the left of the Balloon perhaps 3 there ?

edit : almost forgot.....the circled 2 is an extra Room Divider

image.thumb.png.ffaae213a161fa3cb29b46b706238edc.png