Floor area Label

ChiefuserMathews

17 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

yes its checked in. like i said i deleted for some reason. now how to get it back, because i wanted to know what is the current floor area

That is what Joe mentioned above ....running the Plan Check should bring it back...

Tools>Checks>PlanCheck        just ok your way through it and the last one should bring it back ....does here....

In X5, I can delete the Living Area Room Label, save and reopen the plan to verify the Living Area Room Label is still gone. I can then break an exterior wall to open it or just pull back a corner connection. As soon as you open up the exterior wall, the Living Area Room Label reappears.

2 hours ago, solver said:

Use Edit>Edit Area 

Marquee around the entire plan, Cut, then Paste/Hold Position.

If you try this turn on the All On Set 1st  ( and make sure every layer has the blue check mark) then paste into a new Plan.

At least in my experience recently, it only copies things that were "visible" despite there also being a Visible edit area option.

M.

1 hour ago, lbuttery said:

Tools>Checks>PlanCheck 

A side-effect of this for me yesterday was it turned back on ALL Room Labels ( I have them off when "working") even though they were set not to Display in the ALDO, so I had to remove them Manually again. Can't remember if I was in X9 or X10 when I tried it to confirm Joe's Post though.

M.