Wanting As-built plans from original blueprints

mgianzero

Can someone draw up our as-built plans in Chief Architect / HomeDesignerPro and help with our remodel designs so all we need is to find us a good contractor?  I've attempted to do this myself with HomeDesignerPro 2017 and have also included this file in my attachments so, perhaps it is easier to just tweak my plans. 

Before my wife and proceed with a remodel, we'd like to start with as-built plans and then show the options for our remodel (possibly with full renderings) so that she can better see everything before we decide on final plans.  She struggles with visualizing the possibilities so I'm thinking this is the best alternative. 

The direction of my project is mostly to remodel some of the bedrooms, baths, closet / storage space and open up kitchen / living area and maybe change the entryway.  The footprint will mostly stay the same except that we may be extend the square footage to enclose the existing patio structure.

We will obviously have our plans evaluated by a structural engineer to sign off on any critical changes.  We live in southern California so it would be great to work with someone local if possible.

Marc G.

JPEG.zip

Main House (with fp).plan

17 hours ago, mgianzero said:

We live in southern California so it would be great to work with someone local if possible.

Forum User Drawzilla (Perry) is in San Diego County I believe ...... perhaps PM him.... he already works with an Engineer , see this post...

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/20205-raising-family-room-floor/?do=findComment&comment=164801

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, Kbird1 said:

Forum User Drawzilla (Perry) is in San Diego County I believe ...... perhaps PM him.... he already works with an Engineer , see this post...

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/20205-raising-family-room-floor/?do=findComment&comment=164801

no ,I'm near Corona in riverside county

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Marc,

If this opportunity is still available, then we are interested in doing the said conversion. we have helped many clients with the same kind of requirements, I have shared a quote on personal message. you can reach me to 888-322-9925 ext 1002 drop me a mail at marketing@gsourcedata.com