cabinet fillers

crosscutter55

I take a regular cabinet make the door and drawer changing them to a blank area then adjust the size to the filler you need and place it in the plan where you need it

I suppose that works... but in my opinion it is easier to just use the cabinet filler tool.  Under the Build menu right under your normal cabinet tools are the Cabinet Filler tools.  These tools will place a 3" default cabinet filler that already has a blank face.  If you zoom in and place one in between the cabinet and the wall, it should resize smaller to span the gap.  The only reason that I would use an actual cabinet is if you need to show sides or a back but in those cases I would still start with the filler and then uncheck the "filler" option so you don't have to edit the face items.

• Upvote 1

Dermot at one time I was having problems with the fillers and not sure if it was the base wasn't showing the backsplash or if the wall filler wasn't showing the backsplash when I had it full height, I just tested it and all seems to work ok know I might of had this happen in a previous version and never looked at it in an updated version and just kept doing the old way since that worked for me but I am changed know so crosscutter do as Dermot says