Anyone Running, CA on 13" Macbook Pro?

Implosive

I am in the market of buying the new 2018 MacBook Pro 13" with the spec listed below. I am always on the go so, I would like to get the smaller 13"

1. Anyone uses the 13" from previous years? x10? how does it run? Please list your system, year, 13"

2. Since the 13" doesn't have the upgrade video card. Will it run CA fast? Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655

3. I know the 15" is better. However, there is a big difference in size. I want to get the 13' unless it run CA poorly.

• 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
  • 16GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 512GB SSD
  • 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
  • Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
  • True Tone Technology
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 5.0
  • Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
  • 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
  • Force Touch Trackpad
  • macOS High Sierra

Not a Mac but the 13" Spectre listed in my signature has slightly less RAM (doesn't matter here) better CPU but you will have a better GPU which will help a good bit

I normally use X9 on it and convert to 10 on the other machine. For measures that is just fine, not quite as good for work but 9 is better than 10. I can run X10 on it, a bit slow to load at start, keep the number of views down, avoid 3d- It will do PBR but really slow. When doing either I set the machine to maximum performance for everything and turn off anything in  the OS that can use resource (animation, cute effects, etc) Battery life drops significantly and heat becomes an issue after a hour, bigger issue after 2 or 3 in which case the processors begin to throttle and performance drops. HTH

1 hour ago, Implosive said:

I am in the market of buying the new 2018 MacBook Pro 13" with the spec listed below. I am always on the go so, I would like to get the smaller 13"

1. Anyone uses the 13" from previous years? x10? how does it run? Please list your system, year, 13"

2. Since the 13" doesn't have the upgrade video card. Will it run CA fast? Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655

3. I know the 15" is better. However, there is a big difference in size. I want to get the 13' unless it run CA poorly.

• 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
  • 16GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 512GB SSD
  • 13.3" 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
  • Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
  • True Tone Technology
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 5.0
  • Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
  • 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
  • Force Touch Trackpad
  • macOS High Sierra

In our profession I would always opt for a better video card, you never know what will come next in versions x11-x15 etc. I want my laptop to be performing for 5 years at least