Wall covering issue

gdesignbuild

Earlier today I decided to make some wall length changes when going over some of my exterior measurements. Since then I have noticed that one corner shows a small slice of siding that is underneath. I have played with a few options but have not been able to figure out how to get my stone wall covering over to the edge. The side walls have clay siding but the siding that is showing is blue as I am using the Siding-6 wall. I attached a photo of what is going on.

I was using the Frame 5 1/2 wall but then the wall covering doesn't cover the rim joist area. I found a way around that problem by setting the wall to extend through the floor platform but I try to do things properly to keep accurate materials list.

post-400-0-10033100-1393790342_thumb.jpg

Actually that would have been a good fix for it. I just noticed I did not move the deck out to be flush with the side wall so that seemed to allow the stone to go all the way. I think decks usually generate invisible walls. For some reason, maybe this was holding the wall covering back?