Residential Design Services throughout USA

NHDC26

Hello everyone!

I have been working in residential design for well over 30 years now and on Chief for 11 years. I specialize in the modular method of building but can certainly design in the traditional stick or other methods such as sip panels. I LOVE classic architecture and I am a big believer in function so whether you want a whole house design or just an addition, just know that I will come up with the perfect solution for you. I currently work with clients all over the country just by email, phone or online meeting. Please see more about me or my designs on my website: www.nhdesigncollaborative.com

Martin 3D.jpg

Essex 3d.jpg

Northampton 3d.jpg

Ann Marie 3d.jpg

Hi I am from California.

I need some residential plans drafted to submit for the City. I already have some plans I draft and submitted to the City. They have plan check comments. I am currently too busy to fix them. I need someone to look at the plans and edit or do some new plans.

This is a very very simple, conversion of a patio cover to a bathroom and living room. Then a small work shop in the back.

Let me know if you are interested.

My email is  taye.nguyen@gmail.com 

• 1 month later...

Hello! I purchased Home Designer Architectural 2019 to make the blue prints for my house and apply for the construction permit. Im about 80% done, but can't figure the roofing and other details... I need help to finish my drawings. Could you please contact me and let me know how much would cost for your service? My email is mapacheastuto@hotmail.com, and my cellphone number is 828-273-8944. Thanks

C._Gajes_house.plan